Is your high school senior ready for college? With several students approaching the end of their senior year in high school, parents are going through a mix of emotions as their teenagers prepare to graduate and to go off to college.
Is your child prepared?
Many college-aged kids have never been trained in realistic self-defense situations, nor have they learned to develop a certain awareness of their surroundings when they are away from home. Our College Bound Readiness course will give them confidence in new social situations as well as prepare them for the dangers of being in a new environment. There is still plenty of time for your teenager to learn some basic skills and knowledge to Stay Safe!
PREPARE NOW! DON’T WAIT.
In this course you will learn:
- Situational Awareness
- Route planning
- Self-defense skills that work
- How to use G.E.A.R. Guard, Evade, Avoid, Resist
- Preventing potential attacks on campus, parking lots, in cars and dorms
- Weapons of opportunity – pens, keys, etc…
- Surviving an Active Shooter event